Love at First Site.
We’ve always been passionate about communication and design, and your website should excel in both. For some prospective clients, your site will be their first impression of and interaction with your business. It’s your opportunity to put your best foot forward by giving them the answers and direction they’re looking for, and showing them you care about details and take pride in what you do and what you offer.
The Design and Build Process
Your website is your home on the web, and building it has three distinct phases – think of it like building a house. Whether you need a brand new site or a redesign of your old one, a complicated or a basic one, big or small, it all begins with a plan.
1.Once we’ve committed to working together, take a few minutes to fill out our web design questionnaire. Your answers will bring clarity and focus to your needs, help us in the design process, and will guide the whole project. We’ll meet to go over it together, but it will be very helpful if you’ve filled it out before our first meeting.
2. We’ll have a conversation (usually by video call) to discuss your answers and hear your ideas and goals for the project.
3. After our meeting, we’ll draw up a site map and a wireframe that will give you a basic idea of the layout we recommend . We’ll send it to you via email for your review, and make any changes based on your feedback. Once you sign off on your site map, we’ll move on to the next step of the process.
1. Once your site map is done, work can begin on design. If you have a logo and branding guide, we will choose colors, fonts, and images to complement your brand. If not, we can meet again to brainstorm or go over your ideas and preferences.
2. Then we will take the information we’ve gathered and put together a “style tile” for you, using the colors, fonts, and visuals we previously discussed. This style sheet will give you a snapshot of the look and feel of your website as a whole.
3. We’ll share a draft of the style tile with you and get your feedback, and revise until you’re settled on a design scheme. After that, we’ll create a mockup of your home page and one or two inner pages, and together we’ll fine tune everything. Then…we’re ready to build!
1. Once your design is approved and finalized, your site will enter the development stage, where we’ll use best practices and the latest design tools to craft your beautiful, modern, and intuitive new website.
2. When we’ve finished, we’ll go through the whole site with you and make any last tweaks and edits that are needed. We’ll test it out on different browsers and screen sizes, including tablet and mobile, to make sure everything looks great and functions as it should.
3. Finally, we’re ready to launch your new site! We will maintain your site and run regular updates and security checks on your site through our premium hosting service. If you need to add to your site or have other needs down the road, we’re here for that, too.